Cost of living in Brussels, Belgium compared to Timisoara, Romania
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,053 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.511 RON / EUR
Do you live in Timisoara? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brussels (Belgium) is 135% more expensive than in Timisoara (Romania)
For example, you would need at least 7,351 lei (€1,630) in Brussels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 lei in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 15,248 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 150 (39 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $17 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)