Cost of living comparison between Brussels, Belgium and Timisoara, Romania
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.452 RON / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,671 prices entered by 210 different people.
Do you live in Timisoara? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brussels (Belgium) is 133% more expensive than in Timisoara (Romania)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 28 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $823 (about 1 hour ago)