Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti vs Tijuana, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.33429 MXN / HTG
Do you live in Tijuana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is about the same as in Tijuana (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 65,000 in Tijuana you would need to make just about Mex$ 64,786 (193,800 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zarqa costs Dinar 3.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Taipei costs 1,200 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Patna costs ₨40 (about 3 hours ago)