Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania vs Thimphu, Bhutan
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 204 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 18.102 BTN / RON
Do you live in Thimphu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 15% more expensive than in Thimphu (Bhutan)
For example, you would need at least 109,150 Ngultrum (6,030 lei) in Cluj-Napoca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 95,000 Ngultrum in Thimphu.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨154 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ludhiana costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $112 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Vancouver costs C$50 (about 2 hours ago)