Cost of living in Chania, Greece vs Thimphu, Bhutan
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 88.684 BTN / EUR
Do you live in Thimphu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 70% more expensive than in Thimphu (Bhutan)
For example, you would need at least 173,202 Ngultrum (€1,953) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 102,000 Ngultrum in Thimphu.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tashkent costs 20,000 сўм (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bilbao costs €1.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Whitehorse costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Badajoz costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)