Cost of living in Calama, Chile vs Thimphu, Bhutan
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 98 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.10116 BTN / CLP
Do you live in Thimphu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 50% more expensive than in Thimphu (Bhutan)
For example, you would need at least 158,906 Ngultrum (CH$1,570,823) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 106,000 Ngultrum in Thimphu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs €12 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chemnitz costs €0.80 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 35 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Paris costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Anápolis costs R$ 179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,680 (about 1 hour ago)