Cost of living in Bijapur, India vs Thimphu, Bhutan
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.001 BTN / INR
Do you live in Thimphu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bijapur (India) is 26% cheaper than in Thimphu (Bhutan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 106,000 Ngultrum in Thimphu you would need to make just about 78,800 Ngultrum (₨78,724) in Bijapur.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,030 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ulsan costs ₩1,300 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Madras costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)