Cost of living in Béchar, Algeria vs Thimphu, Bhutan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.551 BTN / DZD
Do you live in Thimphu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Béchar (Algeria) is 10% cheaper than in Thimphu (Bhutan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 99,000 Ngultrum in Thimphu you would need to make just about 88,967 Ngultrum (161,375 Dinar) in Béchar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €850 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 35元 (16 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Split costs 16 kn (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥68,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,600 (about 2 hours ago)