Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei vs Thimphu, Bhutan
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 55.012 BTN / BND
Do you live in Thimphu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 67% more expensive than in Thimphu (Bhutan)
For example, you would need at least 151,627 Ngultrum (B$2,756) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 91,000 Ngultrum in Thimphu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in San Juan costs $3.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maastricht costs €250 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uppsala costs 130 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)