Cost of living in Azua de Compostela, Dominican Republic vs Thimphu, Bhutan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 99 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.253 BTN / DOP
Do you live in Thimphu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Azua de Compostela (Dominican Republic) is 7% more expensive than in Thimphu (Bhutan)
For example, you would need at least 108,988 Ngultrum (RD$ 87,007) in Azua de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 102,000 Ngultrum in Thimphu.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 900 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manchester costs £18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 285TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cartagena costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 30,000 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Nairobi costs Shilling440 (about 2 hours ago)