Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal vs Thimphu, Bhutan
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 114 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 88.743 BTN / EUR
Do you live in Thimphu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 52% more expensive than in Thimphu (Bhutan)
For example, you would need at least 144,543 Ngultrum (€1,629) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 95,000 Ngultrum in Thimphu.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b112 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montreal costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (about 3 hours ago)