Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq vs Thimphu, Bhutan
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 104 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.04999 BTN / IQD
Do you live in Thimphu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 10% more expensive than in Thimphu (Bhutan)
For example, you would need at least 113,268 Ngultrum (2,265,651 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 103,000 Ngultrum in Thimphu.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Asunción costs 700,000 Gs (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 250 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jammu costs ₨56 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Modesto, California costs $0.79 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $0.79 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $858 (about 3 hours ago)