Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar vs Thimphu, Bhutan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 97 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01940 BTN / MGA
Do you live in Thimphu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 7% cheaper than in Thimphu (Bhutan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 104,000 Ngultrum in Thimphu you would need to make just about 96,878 Ngultrum (4,992,652 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yokohama costs ¥170 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 65 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨154 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ludhiana costs ₨100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $112 (about 3 hours ago)