Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia vs Thessaloniki, Greece
|Personal Care||- 69%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 200 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Thessaloniki? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 54% cheaper than in Thessaloniki (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Thessaloniki you would need to make just about €870 (Rp 14,924,073) in Yogyakarta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Peshawar costs ₨140 (19 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in San Martin de los Andes costs ARS $720 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oporto costs €32,622 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangalore costs ₨42,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Paris costs €110 (about 2 hours ago)