Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada vs Thessaloniki, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 412 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.653 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Thessaloniki? We need your help!
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 21% more expensive than in Thessaloniki (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €2,178 (C$3,337) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Thessaloniki.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 250 ₨ (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jammu costs ₨56 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Modesto, California costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $858 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$850,000 (about 4 hours ago)