Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia vs Thessaloniki, Greece
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 400 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01089 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Thessaloniki? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 40% cheaper than in Thessaloniki (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Thessaloniki you would need to make just about €1,140 (руб 104,708) in Vladivostok.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €25 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Glasgow costs £173 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puebla costs Mex$ 4,000 (about 3 hours ago)