Cost of living in Villahermosa, Mexico vs Thessaloniki, Greece
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 376 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.04199 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Thessaloniki? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villahermosa (Mexico) is 33% cheaper than in Thessaloniki (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Thessaloniki you would need to make just about €1,064 (Mex$ 25,347) in Villahermosa.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $8 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 400 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Madras costs ₨25,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Campinas costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)