Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway vs Thessaloniki, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 277 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.09683 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Thessaloniki? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 64% more expensive than in Thessaloniki (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €3,119 (kr 32,213) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Thessaloniki.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 120₴ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in San Juan costs $3.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maastricht costs €250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uppsala costs 130 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)