Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand vs Thessaloniki, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 290 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.591 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Thessaloniki? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 44% more expensive than in Thessaloniki (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €2,448 (NZ$4,140) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Thessaloniki.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs 550,000 Bs.S. (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 71,401 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bilbao costs €1,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bursa costs 240,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.000 (about 2 hours ago)