Cost of living in Tangail, Bangladesh vs Thessaloniki, Greece
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00974 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Thessaloniki? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangail (Bangladesh) is 37% cheaper than in Thessaloniki (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Thessaloniki you would need to make just about €1,252 (Taka 128,546) in Tangail.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gorakhpur costs ₨53 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Córdoba costs ARS $79 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Guwahati costs ₨120 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 5 hours ago)