Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan vs Thessaloniki, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02940 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Thessaloniki? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 12% more expensive than in Thessaloniki (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €2,122 (72,152 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Thessaloniki.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨154 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ludhiana costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $112 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Vancouver costs C$50 (about 2 hours ago)