Cost of living in Srinagar, India vs Thessaloniki, Greece
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 373 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01126 EUR / INR
Do you live in Thessaloniki? We need your help!
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 55% cheaper than in Thessaloniki (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Thessaloniki you would need to make just about €846 (₨75,135) in Srinagar.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tashkent costs 20,000 сўм (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bilbao costs €1.20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Whitehorse costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Badajoz costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)