Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria vs Thessaloniki, Greece
|Personal Care||- 21%|
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.508 EUR / BGN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 550 prices entered by 53 different people.
Do you live in Thessaloniki? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 30% cheaper than in Thessaloniki (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Thessaloniki you would need to make just about €1,198 (2,360 лв) in Sofia.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 45 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Loja costs $275 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Padua costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)