Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran vs Thessaloniki, Greece
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 237 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Thessaloniki? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 27% cheaper than in Thessaloniki (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Thessaloniki you would need to make just about €1,238 (﷼ 63,427,938) in Shiraz.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bilbao costs €1.20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Whitehorse costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Badajoz costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)