Cost of living in Shanghai, China vs Thessaloniki, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 443 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.12672 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Thessaloniki? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 21% more expensive than in Thessaloniki (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €2,051 (16,186元) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Thessaloniki.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 150 ﷼ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 3,700 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Jose, California costs $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Mumbai costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Whitehorse costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Prague costs 17,000 Kč (about 2 hours ago)