Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic vs Thessaloniki, Greece
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 740 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01414 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Thessaloniki? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 36% cheaper than in Thessaloniki (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Thessaloniki you would need to make just about €1,220 (RD$ 86,315) in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yokohama costs ¥170 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨154 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ludhiana costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $112 (about 2 hours ago)