Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina vs Thessaloniki, Greece
WARNING! San Carlos de Bariloche has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Carlos de Bariloche.
|Personal Care||- 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 344 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00948 EUR / ARS *
Do you live in Thessaloniki? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 63% cheaper than in Thessaloniki (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Thessaloniki you would need to make just about €701 (ARS $73,946) in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 275TL (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$23,380 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ulan Bator costs 3,000,000 ₮ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$15,050 (about 3 hours ago)