Cost of living in San Antonio, California, United States vs Thessaloniki, Greece
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 190 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.828 EUR / USD
Do you live in Thessaloniki? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Antonio, California (United States) is about the same as in Thessaloniki (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,643 ($1,984) in San Antonio, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Thessaloniki.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 900 (about 2 hours ago)