Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico vs Thessaloniki, Greece
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 495 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.04121 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Thessaloniki? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 35% cheaper than in Thessaloniki (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Thessaloniki you would need to make just about €1,163 (Mex$ 28,224) in Saltillo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Glasgow costs £173 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puebla costs Mex$ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,500 (about 3 hours ago)