Cost of living in Salta, Argentina vs Thessaloniki, Greece
WARNING! Salta has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Salta.
|Personal Care||- 54%|
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00962 EUR / ARS *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 886 prices entered by 54 different people.
Do you live in Thessaloniki? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is 43% cheaper than in Thessaloniki (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Thessaloniki you would need to make just about €1,089 (ARS $113,289) in Salta.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨154 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ludhiana costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $112 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Vancouver costs C$50 (about 2 hours ago)