Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain vs Thessaloniki, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 215 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2021.
Do you live in Thessaloniki? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 12% cheaper than in Thessaloniki (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Thessaloniki you would need to make just about €1,667 in Salamanca.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨160 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Albacete costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $22 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (about 3 hours ago)