Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands vs Thessaloniki, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 249 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.821 EUR / USD
Do you live in Thessaloniki? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 71% more expensive than in Thessaloniki (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €2,901 ($3,532) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Thessaloniki.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Spain costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Diego, California costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Thunder Bay, Ontario costs C$78 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$632 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,050 (about 5 hours ago)