Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland vs Thessaloniki, Greece
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 192 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.22073 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Thessaloniki? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 38% cheaper than in Thessaloniki (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Thessaloniki you would need to make just about €985 (4,463 zł) in Rzeszów.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,200 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,030 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ulsan costs ₩1,300 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Madras costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)