Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia vs Thessaloniki, Greece
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 722 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.22038 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Thessaloniki? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Thessaloniki (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Thessaloniki you would need to make just about €1,735 (﷼ 7,872) in Riyadh.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alanya costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Prishtina costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Maceió costs R$ 70 (about 2 hours ago)