Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil vs Thessaloniki, Greece
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 333 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.15024 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Thessaloniki? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 48% cheaper than in Thessaloniki (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Thessaloniki you would need to make just about €931 (R$ 6,199) in Ribeirão Preto.
Prices recently added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Barquisimeto costs 50,000,000 Bs.S. (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 71,401 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bilbao costs €1,050 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bursa costs 240,000TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 130 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.000 (about 1 hour ago)