Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Thessaloniki, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00712 EUR / ISK
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,182 prices entered by 150 different people.
Do you live in Thessaloniki? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 91% more expensive than in Thessaloniki (Greece)
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)