Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy vs Thessaloniki, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 193 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2021.
Do you live in Thessaloniki? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 16% more expensive than in Thessaloniki (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €2,205 in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Thessaloniki.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $13 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Teresina costs R$ 170 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$1.32 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 540 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨28,000 (about 4 hours ago)