Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory vs Thessaloniki, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.25099 EUR / ILS
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 337 prices entered by 31 different people.
Do you live in Thessaloniki? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 27% more expensive than in Thessaloniki (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €2,156 (8,591 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Thessaloniki.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in San Juan costs $3.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maastricht costs €250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uppsala costs 130 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 2 hours ago)