Cost of living in Rajkot, India vs Thessaloniki, Greece
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 219 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01129 EUR / INR
Do you live in Thessaloniki? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 57% cheaper than in Thessaloniki (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Thessaloniki you would need to make just about €867 (₨76,811) in Rajkot.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Paris costs €11 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guangzhou costs 100元 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Road Town costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £778 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nairobi costs Shilling80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Valencia costs €28 (about 2 hours ago)