Cost of living in Quevedo, Ecuador vs Thessaloniki, Greece
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 298 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.824 EUR / USD
Do you live in Thessaloniki? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quevedo (Ecuador) is 26% cheaper than in Thessaloniki (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Thessaloniki you would need to make just about €1,260 ($1,530) in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Palma de Mallorca costs €1.20 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (about 2 hours ago)