Cost of living in Punasa, India vs Thessaloniki, Greece
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 188 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01126 EUR / INR
Do you live in Thessaloniki? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punasa (India) is 34% cheaper than in Thessaloniki (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Thessaloniki you would need to make just about €1,248 (₨110,852) in Punasa.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $95 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Marbella costs €5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €600 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in New York City costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)