Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico vs Thessaloniki, Greece
|Personal Care||- 35%|
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.04166 EUR / MXN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 781 prices entered by 64 different people.
Do you live in Thessaloniki? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 32% cheaper than in Thessaloniki (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Thessaloniki you would need to make just about €1,093 (Mex$ 26,225) in Puebla.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yokohama costs ¥170 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨154 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ludhiana costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $112 (about 2 hours ago)