Cost of living in Patras, Greece vs Thessaloniki, Greece
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 209 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2021.
Do you live in Thessaloniki? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 5% cheaper than in Thessaloniki (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Thessaloniki you would need to make just about €1,709 in Patras.
Prices recently added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Barquisimeto costs 50,000,000 Bs.S. (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 71,401 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bilbao costs €1,050 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bursa costs 240,000TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 130 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.000 (about 1 hour ago)