Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico vs Thessaloniki, Greece
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 214 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.04199 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Thessaloniki? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 44% cheaper than in Thessaloniki (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Thessaloniki you would need to make just about €1,055 (Mex$ 25,132) in Pachuca.
Prices recently added
- 10 eggs, large in Split costs 16 kn (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥68,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rouen costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Termez costs 14,400 сўм (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)