Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia vs Thessaloniki, Greece
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01621 EUR / MKD
Do you live in Thessaloniki? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 50% cheaper than in Thessaloniki (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Thessaloniki you would need to make just about €899 (55,441 ден) in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $55 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guangzhou costs 800元 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,750 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨160 (about 4 hours ago)