Cost of living in Neuquén, Argentina vs Thessaloniki, Greece
WARNING! Neuquén has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Neuquén.
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 423 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00950 EUR / ARS *
Do you live in Thessaloniki? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neuquén (Argentina) is 58% cheaper than in Thessaloniki (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Thessaloniki you would need to make just about €711 (ARS $74,823) in Neuquén.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Whitehorse costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Badajoz costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 22 (about 3 hours ago)