Cost of living in Nerima, Japan vs Thessaloniki, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 189 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00795 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Thessaloniki? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 32% more expensive than in Thessaloniki (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €2,510 (¥315,757) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Thessaloniki.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $18,000 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €7 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,800 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in João Pessoa costs R$ 1,525 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bloemfontein costs R 200,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huánuco costs S/. 12 (40 minutes ago)