Cost of living in Montpellier, France vs Thessaloniki, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 293 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2021.
Do you live in Thessaloniki? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 29% more expensive than in Thessaloniki (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €2,197 in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Thessaloniki.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Glasgow costs £173 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puebla costs Mex$ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,500 (about 3 hours ago)