Cost of living in Misratah, Libya vs Thessaloniki, Greece
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 187 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.18496 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Thessaloniki? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 59% cheaper than in Thessaloniki (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Thessaloniki you would need to make just about €694 (3,750 Dinar) in Misratah.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Kyiv costs 10₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50 (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Västerås costs 7,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)