Cost of living in Middelburg, Mpumalanga, South Africa vs Thessaloniki, Greece
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 187 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.05402 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Thessaloniki? We need your help!
Cost of living in Middelburg, Mpumalanga (South Africa) is 6% cheaper than in Thessaloniki (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Thessaloniki you would need to make just about €1,596 (R 29,547) in Middelburg, Mpumalanga.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Västerås costs 7,000 kr (12 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Paris costs €11 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guangzhou costs 100元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Road Town costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nairobi costs Shilling80 (about 2 hours ago)