Cost of living in Marseille, France vs Thessaloniki, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 296 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2021.
Do you live in Thessaloniki? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 27% more expensive than in Thessaloniki (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €2,163 in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Thessaloniki.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Andorra la Vella costs €3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Panama City costs 1.87 B/. (about 3 hours ago)